join our team
We are always on the lookout to hire forward-thinking leaders and employees who are the best at what they do.
Employees Are Saying
“All Inbox is a company that really seems to care about its employees. You don’t feel like just another cog in the machine, but instead you get treated as an individual and an asset. The great environment and work life balance also allow me to perform my job to the best of my abilities, and I like feeling proud of my work.”
“Everyone gets their hands dirty. Everyone works hard. Everyone cares.”
“All Inbox is by far the best company that I’ve worked for. There’s a commitment to the employees’ personal growth and career development present that I feel is missing from most other places. Employees here are well compensated and well rewarded for their hard work, and are given opportunities to grow and become better.”
“Simply put: the best job I’ve ever had.”
“I really enjoy my coworkers and the flexibility that working from home affords me. I like how much opportunity there is to forge your own path through the company and to find things to work on that interest you.”
“Other than the obvious benefits (work from home, good pay, quarterly bonuses, room for advancement, exciting company growth), I’ve personally found company leadership to be reachable and personable… meaning, they take the time to listen, and they care about their employees.”
“All Inbox keeps standards high while acknowledging employees hard work and dedication.”
“The people at this company go above and beyond to help each other, the work ethic within this company is unlike any other company I’ve worked with. All Inbox takes teamwork to an entire new level. “
Monthly Perk Allowance
Learning & Development
Paid Time Off
We are always accepting resumes but have no specific job openings at this time.
Senior Data Engineer
Founded in 2012, What If Media Group is an award-winning performance marketing company that enables the world’s leading brands to acquire valuable new customers at scale. By leveraging data-driven engagement and re-engagement strategies across multiple marketing channels, and utilizing insights based on millions of consumer ad interactions each day, WIMG delivers cost-effective and profitable performance marketing solutions that extend lifetime value and maximize ROI. Headquartered in Fort Lee, New Jersey, WIMG is a recipient of Crain’s 2019 Fast 50 and is a member of the Inc 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the What If Media Group engineering team to help build our ETL systems. Today, this is done predominantly using Python and Apache Airflow on top of AWS infrastructure. There will be opportunities to work with technologies used by our various Engineering and Data Science teams including Java, Python, PHP, and Go. This position can be remote or on-site at our Fort Lee headquarters. Help us implement best practices not only on our Data Management Team but across the technical organization.
- Work with our Software Engineering, DevOps, and Data Science teams to facilitate accurate and efficient data pipelines existing between the key component of our infrastructure
- Create ETL processes that combine data from all of our marketing channels to produce a universal user profile that can be used to power cross-channel decision-making engines and models.
- Work closely with Data Science in designing and building our Universal User Profiles that will power future models that drive decision across the company
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Development, and Data Science teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Assist with optimization of data-driven processes focusing on both performance and cost
- Secure our data assets as it relates to ETL and compliance protocols
- Conduct code reviews of your peers’ work
- Propose new additions to our Data Engineering and Data Science technology stacks
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, and more
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a STEM-related discipline
- Experience working with modern ETL tools in a production capacity
- 5+ years of prior professional experience
- Fluent in Python and comfortable with packages like NumPy and Pandas
- Expertise in Apache Airflow
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and query tuning/optimization
- Familiarity with a variety of non-relational data stores including Data Warehouses, NoSQL Systems, and Data Lakes.
- Passionate about designing elegant ETL pipelines for big data systems
- Expert analysis and troubleshooting skills as well as experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes
- Experience refining non-uniform or unstructured data into actionable data products
- Experience with automated testing platforms and continuous integration
- Comfortable with cloud computing services and concepts (AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores.
- Proficiency with source control tools, such as Git
- Strong analytical, quantitative, organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Tools We Use (Nice to Have)
- Languages and frameworks: Node.js, Java, Spring Boot, ES6, React, PHP, Python, Flask, Vert.x, Go, and R
- Testing frameworks: Jest, Jasmine, Junit, and PHPUnit
- AWS services: EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS, Lambda, Route53, and API Gateway
- Databases: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, and Snowflake
- Business intelligence tools: Looker and Chartio
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!